One of the best equipped and largest spaces in Melbourne for professional photographers, students at PSC have access to two double-sized photography studios, fitted with modern lighting, for producing high quality results for their classes and assignments.
Open to those outside the PSC community, our studios offer an opportunity to work alongside emerging and established photographers, with our specialists to guide you.
The various features available at our studio are:
- 5.4x6.8m Cyclorama
- 4.5m high ceilings
- 6 shooting bays with computer work stations
- Make up and dressing space
- Nikon and Canon camera equipment
- Broncolor Profoto & Elinchrom studio lighting equipment.
- Full range of light shapers and modifiers
- Lighting support equipment
Monday to Friday: 10am - 5pm
Proudly Supported by