Part Time Course Info Sessions
Do you enjoy taking photos but wish they would turn out better than they do? Do you wish you had someone to mentor and support you in improving your camera skills?
I can tell you from experience that you can buy the most expensive gear, but that doesn't necessarily make you a great photographer. It's like saying that someone who just bought a state-of-the-art oven is now a gourmet chef!
Creating a captivating image has little to do with the camera you use, and a LOT to do with developing the skills, knowledge and creativity to see things differently and produce eye catching and expressive images. It's also about being around like-minded people who will support you to help you grow as a photographer.
Our part time courses are enjoyed by people from all walks of life and all age groups from early 20s to mid 60s and with varying skill levels. One thing they all have in common is their love of photography and consequently some solid friendships are created here. Plus they get mountains of support from their tutors who are expert industry professionals, in a fun and friendly learning environment.
Join our Part Time Course Info Session to find out about our courses starting in 2020 and enjoy:
- EARLY BIRD FEE DISCOUNTS. Save hundreds! Beat the 2020 fee increases
- Meet staff and students and a take a tour of the college
- Q&A to get all of your questions answered
- View our latest student graduate exhibition including images from our first year Part Time students
- A take home goody bag with all the info you'll need to get you started on your creative journey at PSC
Joining a course at PSC could be the perfect start to a new decade! Come along and explore your options.
Registration essential. Refreshments provided.
*Image by PSC Part Time Student Luke David