Part Time Course Info Sessions
Q. How is it that people can photograph an ordinary scene and make it look extraordinary?
A. Well it's not about having the most expensive gear. It's about having the skills, knowledge and creativity to see things differently and produce eye catching and expressive images.
Joining a Part Time Photography Course at PSC is a great way to improve your camera skills.
You'll get mountains of useful feedback from your tutors who are expert industry professionals.
You will feel really supported in a fun and friendly learning environment.
Join our Part Time Course Info Session (date Wednesday 13th Feb) and enjoy:
- EARLY BIRD FEE DISCOUNTS including great savings at the event
- A special Info Session Door Prize to inspire your creativity
- Meet staff and students and ask them the tough questions
- View our latest student graduate exhibition including images from our first year Part Time students
- Take a tour of the college
- Take home goody bag
Join a course at PSC and give yourself the perfect start to your new year!
Registration essential. Refreshments provided.
*Image by PSC Part Time Pro Photography Certificate Student Julien Visse