The PrintShop @ PSC
Our Epson™ Inkjet printers are one of the program’s most in-demand pieces of equipment, and skilled tech staff run prints every weekday offering a comprehensive range of professional paper surfaces, at deeply discounted prices for students. Our printers / workflow are fully calibrated and colour managed to produce archival quality prints of any size!
Other facilities in the department contain higher end scanning on various devices including Flextight scanners, print-viewing areas offering both day light and museum balanced light sources. In addition, print viewing and finishing areas are available where students have unlimited access to these facilities.
Equipment and facilities include:
- State of the art Pigment Inkjet Printers
- Wide range of fine art papers
- Fully ICC colour managed environment
- High end Film and flatbed scanners
- Print viewing areas inc 6500 and 3800 light sources
- Print finishing area
- Managed by professionals with over 20 years industry experience
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
To access information on our own print shop here at PSC or upload images for printing, go to The PrintShop @ PSC