ZEKE Magazine – “The world explored through photographs, ideas, and words, by leading documentary photographers from across the globe.” – is published twice a year by the Social Documentary Network, in both print and digital versions. The print version is available for $US8.00 via their website but the digital edition is free upon registering with the network.
The digital issue has been redesigned as a completely independent website optimized for both desktop and mobile devices.
Print edition: $8.00
52 pages, 8.5 x 11, full color, perfect bound.
Postage & handling extra. The fall 2015 print version will begin shipping October 15.
The above fees are for one edition only. ZEKE is published twice a year by SDN.
Digital edition: Click here to access free digital issue.
Contents of fall 2015 issue:
- Three feature articles exploring:
GENDER NEUTRALITY with photographs by Mariette Pathy Allen, Miguel Candela, and Nima Taradji
SYRIA UNHINGED with photographs by Maryam Ashrafi, Nish Nalbandian, and Yusuke Suzuki
FORCED MIGRATION with photographs by Milos Bicanski, Albertina d’Urso, and Tom Szustek
Each article will also have an essay exploring the context of these issues in depth.
- SDN Featured Photographers of the Month, January – July 2015.
- SDN trending photographers.
- Interviews with Marcus Bleasdale and Alice Gabriner.
- Feature article on the Newest Americans, a multimedia collaboration with VII Photo, Talking Eyes Media, and Rutgers University/Newark.