STUDENT: Emily Goulsbra, 3rd Year Full Time – Commercial Major
ASSIGNMENT: Work in progress/Folio
COMMENT: I have a soft spot for a man with a mustache (don’t ask me why, I just do) and love portraiture, so it only seemed natural to combine the two for my folio. I also like to have an element of humour in my work, so we decided to work a milk-mustache for this shoot. It was incredibly difficult to get a perfect foamy upper lip, but the final result was quite satisfying.
- Establishing an International Career in Photography with Vesna Obradovic
- Our Podcast Interview with the Daring Michael Coyne
- Q&A with Professional Fine Art Photographer and PSC Alumnus, Stan Gemlitski
- How to Be a World-Class Photographer Featuring PSC Alumnus, Hiroki Nagahiro
- A Day with the PSC Photojournalism Class