PSC is very pleased to welcome Peter Hatzipavlis as our new Digital Centre Production Manager. Peter comes to us from Prisms Imaging with extensive photographic and digital imaging expertise and a wealth of experience in digital printing, digital camera, web technologies and advanced computer and software solutions. He has a passion for all things photographic and a thorough understanding of the industry. Peter is keen to keep abreast of the latest trends and future forecasts within the photographic digital imaging industry and relishes the opportunity to take on this new and exciting ‘hands-on’ role at PSC.
- Establishing an International Career in Photography with Vesna Obradovic
- Our Podcast Interview with the Daring Michael Coyne
- Q&A with Professional Fine Art Photographer and PSC Alumnus, Stan Gemlitski
- How to Be a World-Class Photographer Featuring PSC Alumnus, Hiroki Nagahiro
- A Day with the PSC Photojournalism Class